Mother Nutrient Sea Moss Complex + Kelp features:
- Sea moss capsules that are rich in natural iodine
- Contains purple Irish sea moss, golden Irish sea moss, wild bladderwrack, wild kelp, and wild burdock root
- Supports thyroid and adrenal health
- Boost your energy, mood, and immune health
- Supports increased iodine needs for you and your baby during pregnancy and postpartum
- 100% naturally sourced from Atlantic Seas
- Contains BioPerine – black pepper for enhanced absorption
- Gluten-free, vegan, dairy-free, soy-free, gelatin-free, egg-free, non-GMO
Support your health with iodine
Iodine is an important mineral that plays a key role in your thyroid health and in your baby’s brain development during pregnancy. Iodine needs increase by about 50% during pregnancy and even more while breastfeeding, but most people struggle to include enough iodine into their diets. Taking Sea Moss Complex is an easy way to ensure you are meeting the necessary daily iodine intake to support your energy, mood, immunity, and thyroid health.†
Wildcrafted from a pristine source
Our Seamoss and Bladderwrack powder, and Sea Kelp are all wild-crafted in the Atlantic Ocean to avoid global concerns around Pacific Ocean waters and “farmed” organics (often in stagnant salt pools). Wildcrafted sources are healthier and have a wider, more potent nutritional profile.
Support your breastmilk supply
Iodine is especially important for breastfeeding mothers, not only because iodine needs are at their highest during breastfeeding, but because iodine deficiency is one of the top reasons for low breastmilk production. The majority of women are iodine deficient to begin with, and maternal stores are used to nourish your baby during pregnancy and breastfeeding, so taking an iodine-rich supplement like Sea Moss Complex is an easy and effective way to support your breastmilk supply.
Our Sea Moss Complex capsules contain:
- Purple Irish Sea Moss
- Golden Irish Sea Moss
- Wild Bladderwrack
- Wild Kelp
- Wild Burdock Root (for added digestive support)
Suggested Use: Take 1 serving (2 capsules) daily.
Serving Size: 2 capsules
Contents: 180 capsules per bottle.
DOES NOT CONTAIN: milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, gluten, and soybeans. Contains no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place (59°F-85°F) away from direct light.
Why choose Sea Moss Complex?
- High-quality, naturally sourced ingredients that are rich in iodine
- Convenient way to increase daily iodine intake
- 100% sourced from Europe
- Enhanced absorption with Bioperine
- No nasty surprises - gluten-free, vegan, dairy-free, soy-free, egg-free, non-GMO
- High value - 3 month supply
Who should take Sea Moss Complex?
- Wants to support their thyroid health
- Wants to support their immune system
- Wants to boost their mood and energy
- Is deficient in iodine
- Doesn’t like the taste of kelp
- Wants to support their pregnancy and postpartum
How much iodine does each serving contain?
50-150mcg of iodine per serving. The variation in dose is because our sea moss and kelp are wildcrafted.
The content found on this website is not considered medical advice. Please consult with a physician before making any medical or lifestyle changes.
† These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.