Mother Nutrient Methylated B-Complex features:
Complete spectrum of high-potency essential B-vitamins to support a healthy preconception, pregnancy, and postpartum.†
- Provides active and methylated forms of B vitamins that are easiest for the body to absorb and use.
- Optimal amounts of 8 B-vitamins included
- Beneficial for those who can’t metabolize other forms of B vitamins
- Supports energy production to address fatigue and metabolism
- Helps to address vitamin B deficiencies that are common after birth control use and pregnancy
Optimal forms and doses
Methylated B-Complex delivers a complete spectrum of 8 high-potency B vitamins that are critical for daily energy production, brain, liver, and nerve cell function. The vitamins are provided in their activated forms that are directly usable by your body.
Activated folate (B9): Methylfolate, the bioactive form of folate, doesn’t need to be modified by the body to be metabolized, so it can be used immediately to support health. Folic acid, the form of folate commonly found in fortified foods and supplements, must be converted through a series of steps in the body before it can be used.
Activated vitamin B12: Methylcobalamin, the active form of vitamin B12, is exceptionally well-absorbed and readily used by the body, compared to cyanocobalamin, a commonly used form of this vitamin.
Highly absorbable thiamin (B1): To support optimal thiamin absorption, Methylated B Complex provides benfotiamine, a fat-soluble derivative of thiamin with increased absorption compared to water-soluble forms of thiamin which commonly used in other supplements.†
Activated vitamin B2 and B6: Active forms of vitamin B2 (as riboflavin 5’-phosphate) and vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal 5’-phosphate) are provided for optimized absorption and bioavailability.† These essential vitamins support energy production (metabolism) and red blood cell formation.
Helps replete lost nutrients
Studies have shown that women who have been on the birth control pill have decreased levels of B-vitamins compared to those who have not taken the pill. Since B-vitamin needs are higher during pregnancy to support a healthy pregnancy, prevent neural defects, and provide energy, it is highly recommended to take Methylated B Complex if you have previously been on birth control.
Suggested Use: 1 capsule daily with food or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Serving Size: 1 vegetarian capsule
Contents: 120 capsules per bottle.
DOES NOT CONTAIN: milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, gluten, and soybeans. Contains no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place (59°F-85°F) away from direct light.
Why choose Active B Complex?
- Uniquely formulated to provide the forms and amounts of B-vitamins that are easy for your body to absorb and use
- Supports your body through preconception, pregnancy, and postpartum when vitamin B level needs are elevated
- Helps to replete B-vitamins after birth control use
- Provides support for those who can’t metabolize other forms of B-vitamins
Who should take the Active B Complex?
- Wants to boost their energy levels and support brain, liver, and nerve cell function
- Wants to support healthy preconception, pregnancy, and postpartum periods
- Has difficulty metabolizing other forms of B vitamins
- Is taking or has been on birth control
- Is at higher risk for being deficient in B vitamins, especially vegetarians/vegans
What B vitamins are in Active B Complex?
- Thiamin (B1)
- Vitamin B2
- Vitamin B6
- Folate (B9)
† These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.