- One of the highest CFU counts available in the market, at 25 Billion CFU
- A broad-spectrum probiotic blend designed to support children's gut and immune health
- Contains 8 total Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium species
- Researched and clinically shown to support children's gastrointestinal health and immune function †
- Cherry flavored chewable tablets
- No sugar added, sweetened with xylitol
Powerful CFU count
Our Children’s Probiotic has one of the highest CFU counts available, with 5 times the strength of the leading brands, which typically provide a low 3-5 billion CFU.
Supports gastrointestinal health
Tummy issues like constipation, indigestion, gas, and bloating are very common in children. Our Children’s Probiotic provides 8 strains of good bacteria that help keep their gut moving, support healthy microbiome balance in the gut, and help the breakdown of the foods they eat. They also stimulate the body’s own healthy immune responses.
Supports a healthy gut
A healthy and balanced microbiota is extremely important for your child’s overall health and immune system. However, children’s immune systems are continuously challenged by their environment, allergens and irritants in foods, chemical toxins, and overuse of medications such as antibiotics that can disrupt the balance of your child’s gut microbiota. The high CFU count allows for the good bacteria to nurture a balanced microbiota to support your kids’ overall health.
Supports a healthy immune system
The specific probiotic strains that are used in our Children’s Probiotic supports healthy immune system function by boosting antibody production and white blood cell activity, supporting healthy cytokine balance (which play a role in cell signaling) and immune responsiveness.†
Suggested use: For children 2 years of age and older: Chew 1 tablet daily preferably 30-60 minutes following a meal or as directed by a healthcare professional. Not recommended for children less than 2 years of age.
Serving Size: 1 tablet
Contents: 60 tablets
DOES NOT CONTAIN: milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, gluten, and soybeans. Contains no artificial colors or flavors.
Contraindications: Individuals sensitive to chicory root (inulin source) may wish to avoid use of this product.
Storage: Keep in the refrigerator for storage.
Why choose Children’s Probiotic?
- Has one of the highest CFU counts available, with 5 times the strength of the leading brands
- A variety of probiotic strains that appropriate for a healthy child’s microbiome
- Tasty, chewable tablets.
- Hypoallergenic and gluten-free
- Ingredients you can trust, with no artificial sweeteners, colors or flavors
Who should take the Children’s Probiotic?
- Want to support their immune system or maintain a healthy gut balance
- have gastrointestinal problems like constipation, indigestion, leaky gut, or gas
- have taken antibiotics
- need immune support
- prefer a chewable formula
What probiotic species are included?
What’s the recommended age and dose for giving my kids the Children’s Probiotic?
The recommended age is 2 years and older. The dose is 1 tablet 30-60 minutes after a meal.
† These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.