- Sourced from 100% grass-fed & grass-finished pasture-raised beef from New Zealand, the world's gold standard when it comes to bovine products
- Freeze-dried & undefatted to retain its nutrient integrity
- Absolutely no hormones/pesticides, no artificial fillers, gluten-free, soy-free, dairy-free
- Completely clean label, with no fillers nor excipients
- Made in FDA registered and GMP compliant facility
Here are the main benefits of taking a high quality beef liver supplement:
- Supports energy and metabolism with high levels of vitamin B12, riboflavin, iron, and copper
- Supports blood health with highly absorbable and digestible (non-constipating) heme iron
- One of the most potent superfoods, also referred to nature's multi-vitamin
Regain your energy
Organ meats are nutritional powerhouses with 100 times the nutrient of muscle meats. Liver is one of the most potent and is highly recommended for postnatal mothers to help them regain energy and nutrients. Delivery, as well as the postpartum period of constant nursing and caring for a newborn, can deplete a mother’s energy. Liver is rich in vitamin B12, riboflavin, iron, & copper, which naturally support energy levels.
Boost your iron intake
These grass-fed beef liver Capsules contain the most absorbable, digestible, and non-constipating form of heme iron, which is important if you are recovering from a C-section, postpartum hemorrhage, or anemia.† Iron deficiency is extremely common during pregnancy and the postnatal period and has been linked to increasing the risks for postpartum hemorrhage and blood loss (1). Increasing your iron intake can help combat postpartum anemia, which can lead to fatigue, irritable mood, headaches, increased risk for postpartum depression, and reduced breastmilk supply. The digestible form of iron also aids in constipation.
Maximum strength and nutrition
With high levels of vitamin A (a powerful antioxidant), vitamin B12, iron, and copper, Mother Nutrient’s Grass-fed Beef Liver Capsules are designed to pack a nutritional punch without the strong liver taste. Each capsule contains 750mg of desiccated beef liver powder, which means you can take fewer capsules to help your postnatal body recover from pregnancy and birth.
1. Milman, Nils. Postpartum anemia I: definition, prevalence, causes, and consequences. Annals of Hematology. 2011 Nov; 90(11):1247-53. doi: 10.1007/s00277-011-1279-z.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take four (4) capsules daily with a meal. Our 750mg capsules deliver 3,000mg of desiccated beef liver powder per serving in only 4 pills.
Contents: 180 capsules (45 day supply when consuming maximum suggested dose of 3,000mg per day)
DOES NOT CONTAIN: fillers, excipients, hormones/pesticides, gluten, soy, dairy
Who should take Grass-fed Beef Liver Capsules?
➔ is anemic
➔ had a C-section
➔ experienced blood loss during delivery
➔ wants better energy levels
➔ prefers a capsule
➔ who doesn’t like the taste of liver
What are the ingredients?
Grass-fed Beef Liver (New Zealand Bovine).
Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose (capsule)
How do I store it?
Keep it tightly sealed in a cool, dry place.